Thursday, March 26, 2009
Blog #4
If i were to escape for a couple days like how Holden did, I would go to the country where I used to live. Its out in newtonville at my dads house. There is a lot to do there. It is also the place where I grew up. Being there reminds me of when i was younger. Just like how some of the things Holden does when he is in New York. The nice this is, it wouldn't cost me any money but the gas just to get there. I could go on walks through the forest or go four wheeling and if it was winter I could go sledding or go snowmobiling. Doing this and being away from everyone and just having time to myself would be good for me and be able to get away from things that stress me out. By doing this I would be enjoying my self with the things I like to do. If I could I would move back out there instead of being in newcastle because its a lot more peaceful and also there is a lot to do there without having to spend a lot of money, which is nice because with the way things are going in the world people dont have that much money to do things that they can enjoy and like doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment