Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog #6

In my future career I will face a lot of situations that would deal with ethics and morals. For example having my piercings may offend some clients as well as having tattoo's. Although it wouldn't bug everyone but most of the elderly people. This is because they are not used to these types of things. Also with the way I dress may effect the way people think of me. With the career I am going into doesn't make me wear a certain uniform. As being an Interior Designer of my own business hopefully, I will be able to wear what I want. With doing this when I am older I would voice my opinion oh what I think looks good and what doesn't. This could make some people upset due to the fact that they have their own personal style. It is important to have these morals because I am not going to change all that much for people to like who I am. To me, it is more important to have a job that I like instead of money. I would rather be happy then make a lot of money. Money doesn't make happiness and doing what I like will make me happy. I will know when I am successful by people talking about me on how well I am doing my job and that they like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment